Dwyer Series MPC Jr. Pump Controller, p/n# MPC-JR
The Mercoid MPC Junior Pump Controller provides versatile level control in a standard 1/4 DIN package. Designed for use with almost any style level transmitter the unit displays the present level and main set point value. Incorporated in the MPC Jr. is programmable level differential for on/off control of one or two pumps, valves, or other devices through two SPDT relays. Also featured are two additional programmable alarm contacts with front alarm light indication.
The MPC Jr. is flexible and incorporates a user-friendly programming menu. The front face meets NEMA 4X for outdoor panel mounting.
- Selectable pump alternation when used with two pumps to minimize pump wear
- Integral 24 VDC power supply for transmitter
- User selectable security lock-out of programming and/or set points
- Optional process input retransmission as a current (4 to 20 mA) or voltage (2 to 10 VDC) analog signal
- Analog output on pump "on" condition for activation of separate pump run time meters
- Water and wastewater
- Sump and sludge pits, clarifiers, digesters
- Chemical storage tanks
- Oil tanks