Dwyer Series 16C 1/16 DIN Temperature Controller, p/n# 16C-3
Dwyer Compact Series 16C Temperature Controller offers accurate temperature measurement and control in a 1/16 DIN package. Designed for direct or reverse acting (cooling or heating) control, the Series 16C can be programmed for simple ON/OFF or more complex PID control functions. PID control is supported with manual or auto-tuning. Select relay, voltage or current output for control methods.
The Series 16C accepts a variety of thermocouple and RTD inputs. Process value and setpoint value are displayed simultaneously on the large dual LED. Auto-tuning, engineering units (°F or °C), and alarm status is also indicated on the faceplate. Two alarm outputs are included on the unit with 12 preprogrammed alarm functions.
- Universal input accepts RTD or thermocouple sensors
- On/Off, PID, or manual output control
- RS-485 standard on all models
- Oven, boiler, or chiller control
- Hot plates/melt pots
- Food service equipment
- Environmental chambers
- Packaging equipment
- Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD
- Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment .25 ̋ H (6.35 mm) LED’s. PV: red; SV:
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory.
- Control Output Ratings:
Relay: SPST, 5A @ 250 VAC resistive;
Voltage pulse: 14V, 10% to -20% (max 40 mA);
Current: 4 to 20 mA.
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus ® communication protocol.
- Weight: 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, RoHS, cUL, UL.
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).