Dwyer Series 628 Pressure Transmitter 0-30 psi, p/n# 628-08-GH-P9-E1-S1
Dwyer Series 628 Pressure Transmitters are ideal for OEMs with 1% full scale accuracy sensors. The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the Series 628 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 628 pressure transmitters are available in absolute and gage pressure ranges with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- Robust 316 SS oil filled sensor provides shock and vibration resistance insuring stability in controlling pressure for process applications
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- A wide range of models and connections that can meet pressure measurement specifications from low to very high
- Pumping Systems
- Irrigation System Pressure
- Industrial Process Monitoring