Greyline AVFM 6.1 Area Velocity Flow Meter p/n# AVFM 6.1
The AVFM 6.1 is suitable for open channel flow applications such as influent flow monitoring, effluent flow monitoring, wastewater, stormwater, industrial wastewater applications, and irrigation water flow measurement. Its easy-to-use, menu-driven setup means that the AVFM 6.1 Area-Velocity Flow Meter is just minutes away from giving you that all-important flow measurement result.
- No flume or weir required – submersible ultrasonic sensor measures velocity and level simultaneously to calculate flow. No moving parts to wear, foul, or clog.
- The built-in 5-button keypad, intuitive menu, and large backlit LCD display make the Greyline AVFM 6.1 the most operator-friendly area velocity flow meter on the market.
- Fast, simple, installation and set-up.
- Improved performance in a wider range of operating conditions.
- At a glance, view flow rate, velocity, level, totalizer, relay status, and important diagnostic information on the LCD display.
- Three isolated 4-20 mA outputs for flow rate, velocity, and level, and two relay outputs for pulse output or alarm.
- 6.5 million point data logger for greater flexibility of data monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Min, Max, and Total Flow data from the last 365 days is available on the LCD display, or download directly to a USB for easy reporting.
- Monitors flow rate, volume total, run hours, and diagnostic information through only two wires with the optional Modbus RTU serial communication output.