Greyline DFM 6.1 Doppler Flow Meter p/n# DFM 6.1
The DFM 6.1's easy-to-follow, 5-button menu keypad makes setting up parameters of the flow application quick and easy and works on the majority of pipe materials. The Doppler technology sends a signal through the pipe wall and is reflected off the particles within the liquid, the change in frequency is reflected on the controller in the form of pipe flow measurement.
Use Doppler pipe flow measurement to control flow within a process, protect pumps from no-flow or dry pumping, or for flow proportionate use - you can even use it to test existing equipment to ensure it's still providing accurate pipe flow measurement.
- Enhanced performance
- Easy to install and configure
- Non-Contacting, clamp-on, ultrasonic sensor
- Works on a large variety of pipe materials and sizes
- Large, back-lit flow rate display and totalizer
- Isolated 4-20mA output
- 2 Programmable control relays
- Optional Modbus RTU or HART output
- 128 MB data logger (26 million points)