Sensaphone FGD-0800 Alarm Dialer 8 Inputs, p/n# FGD0800
The Sensaphone 800 Alarm Dialer provides customers with an easy and inexpensive way to monitor remote facilities including greenhouses, residences, cottages, commercial facilities, barns an more. You can install this device in any indoor environment as a means to monitor a variety of environmental conditions including power failure, temperature, humidity, external sensors and more. The FGD-800 features eight alarm or sensor inputs and is capable of dialing up to eight phone numbers when alarms are triggered.
Granting users access to real-time status reports from anywhere in the world, the Sensaphone 800 allows users to call the alarm dialer at any time to listen to updates regarding all of the sensors hooked up to the Sensaphone system. This feature provides users with real-time temperature readings and information on water leaks or power outages, ensuring that the system is still functioning properly when unattended!
Possessing an abundance of programming options the dialer can be used for most any alarm monitoring application. With recordable voice features to customize voice messages for each input alarm, users can hear their own voice announcing alarm conditions! Including phone line monitoring that ensure the connection is not failing and a 24-hour battery backup, the Sensaphone 800 is always effectively operating. The FGD-800 device also has built-in LED lights on the front panel indicating backup battery conditions and alarm/phone status.
•Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
• Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
• Notifies up to eight people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
• Up to eight external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
• Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
• Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
• Use a dual-setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points.