Sensaphone FGD-400 Alarm Dialer 4 Inputs, p/n# FGD400
Sensaphone FGD-0400 Alarm Dialer provides remote monitoring of commercial facilities, homes, vacation homes, green houses, cottages, livestock barns. The Sensaphone 400 can be installed in any indoor environment as a means to monitor a variety of conditions including power failure, temperature, humidity, water leaks, external contacts and more. Featuring four alarm inputs, there are a wide variety of sensors available. The FGD400 is capable of dialing up to four phone numbers when an alarm is triggered. This dialer can offer robust protection and monitoring for environmental and security conditions at a modest price. It has a built in alarm as well as a telephone dialer.
The Sensaphone 400 features access to real-time status reports from anywhere in the world. The alarm panel can be dialed into at any time to listen to real-time status from each of the 4 alarm zones. This feature supplies users with real-time temperature readings and information on water leaks or power outages, helping to give users peace of mind.
The 400 model also has built-in voice recording options allowing users to program their own custom voice alert messages for each alarm zone. There is also a built in 24-hour battery backup, and the unit will dial out with "Power Out Alerts" should the power at the monitored location fail.
A built in relay output can be used to trigger other systems. The keypad and included manual make programming the system simple enough for end users, while still featuring enough options and versatility to satisfy most monitoring and alarm needs.
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to four people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Up to four external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
- Use a dual setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points