Sensaphone Sentinel Environment Monitoring System, p/n# SCD-1200-CD
The Sentinel SCD-1200-CD puts the SCD-1200 in a NEMA4X enclosure. The SCD1200 is an Internet cloud based monitoring and alarm system with 12 input zones that can work with a huge range of sensors including electrical power, temperature, humidity, water levels, floods, smoke, fridges/freezers, ph levels, soil moisture, door window sensors, dry contact inputs and more!
The Sentinel 1200 is perfect for monitoring green houses, grow ops, data centers, farms, livestock and poultry barns, medical cold storage and food storage facilities just to name a few.
The SCD-1200 alarm panel operates via a cloud platform, allowing users and operators to both monitor and control the system remotely using a web browser, iOs and Android applications. Sensor data is logged for review and each zone can be set to alarm and notify based on your needs and to exactly the user who needs the alert. Multiple users are supported with their own security permissions and notification options (text, email, phone). An audit trail tracks user logins and changes for security and reporting.
The SCD-1200 allows multiple devices to be registered under the same online account. Now you can easily manage and monitor all of your locations, or multiple clients and their devices through a single account, no more having to keep track of different accounts for each location or client.
The SCD-1200 is also a "supervised" system, meaning if there is a disruption in service causing the Sentinel to lose its connection with the servers, users will be alerted right away to the potential problem.
The NEMA4X enclosure protects the Sentinel from humidity, water, rain, sleet, ice and helps keep out bugs as well for harsh indoor and outdoor use.
This model is for use via Internet/network connection. Models are also available with cellular connectivity in case there is no Internet service at the monitored location.
- Communication: Ethernet
- Number of Inputs: 12
- Input Types: Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Output: One Output Relay; can be manually switched or programmed to switch on alarm
- Remote Access: Web site to access status and programming
- Local Alerts: LED's for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link
- Alarm Contact Options: An unlimited number of email, text or phone calls*
- Power Supply Comes with plug in power supply which also monitors for power failures.
- Battery Backup: 8 Hours
- Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 | 140 x 140 x 38mm 1 lb. | .45kg