dataTaker DT80 Data Logger p/n# DT80
The dataTaker DT80 Universal Input Data Logger provides an extensive array of features that allow it to be used across a wide variety of applications. The DT80 is a robust, stand alone, low power data logger featuring USB memory stick support, 18-bit resolution, extensive communications capabilities, and built-in display.
The dataTaker DT80’s Dual Channel concept allows up to 10 isolated or 15 common referenced analog inputs to be used in many combinations. With support for multiple SDI-12 sensor networks, Modbus for SCADA systems, FTP and Web interface, 12V regulated output to power sensors, the DT80 is a totally self-contained solution.
- Up to 15 Analog (± 50V) sensor inputs
- Expandable to 300 analog inputs
- 12 flexible digital terminals
- 2 Serial ‘Smart Sensor’ ports
- SDI-12 (multiple networks)
- Programmable Analog Output
- Modbus for SCADA connection
- Web & FTP client / server
- USB memory for easy data and program transfers