Dwyer PBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitter, p/n# PBLT2-5-60-PU
Dwyer PBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitters are manufactured for years of trouble free service in the harshest applications. They measure the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitter consists of a piezoresistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing. Perfect for wastewater and slurry applications with features to protect the unit from these demanding applications. Large diameter 316 SS diaphragm seal is non-clogging and damage resistant to floating solids.
The PBLT2 incorporates lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty).
Units come equipped with a 270-pound tensile strength shielded and vented cable. Ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the tank. The vent is protected with a maintenance free filter eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer.
- Durable cage design with large diameter 316 SS diaphragm seal that is non-clogging and damage resistant to floating solids
- Lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients on PBLT2 models
- Eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer using maintenance-free filter
- Durable, 270 lb tensile strength shielded and vented cable and excellent chemical compatibility
- Flexible installation options with NPT connection to rigidly install in a pipe/conduit or use a A-625 hanging loop to attach a chain to remove from the installation
- Sludge pits, clarifiers, digesters
- Alum tanks
- Chemical storage tanks
- Oil tanks
- Lime slurry