Dwyer Series 626 Pressure Transmitter 0-100 psi, p/n# 626-10-GH-P1-E3-S1
Dwyer Series 626 Pressure Transmitters possess a highly precise 0.25% full scale accuracy piezo-resistive sensor contained in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X (IP66) stainless steel general purpose housing or cast aluminum conduit housing.
The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the Series 626 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 626 is available in absolute and gage pressure ranges with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- Robust 316 SS oil filled sensor provides shock and vibration resistance insuring stability in controlling pressure for process applications
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- A wide range of models and connections that can meet pressure measurement specifications from low to very high
- Pumping Systems
- Irrigation System Pressure
- Industrial Process Monitoring