Dwyer Series 16G 1/16 DIN Temperature/Process Controller, p/n# 16G-33-11
Dwyer SERIES 16G Temperature/Process Loop Controllers allow for monitoring and control of temperature or process conditions. The controller features two independent control outputs for dual loop control using on/off, auto-tune or self-tune PID, fuzzy logic, or manual control methods. RS-485 interface is included with Modbus® communication protocol, for easy bench-top configuration or integration with a PLC or data control system.
- On/off, PID, fuzzy logic, or manual output control
- Constant, sloped, program (ramp/soak), or remote set-point control
- 2 primary control outputs, 2 secondary/alarm relay outputs, and RS-485 standard on all models
- Remote set-point, input retransmission, or event input functions available with optional hardware
- Oven control
- Packaging equipment
- Parts washers
- Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltages or DC current.
- Display: Process value: 4 digit, 0.47" H (12mm), orange LCD; Set point value: 4 digit, 0.47" H (12mm), green LCD.
- Accuracy: ± 1.8°F plus ±0.3% of span (±1°C plus ±0.3% of span) at 77°F (25°C) after 20 minutes warm up.
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC -20/+8%, 50/60 Hz; Optional 24 VDC, ±10%.
- Power Consumption: 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature: -42 to 150°F (-20 to 65°C).
- Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory.
- Control Output Ratings: Relay: SPST, 5 A @ 250 VAC resistive; Voltage pulse: 12 V (max. 40 mA); Current: 4 to 20 mA; Linear voltage: 0 to 10 V.
- Alarm Relay Ratings: 3 A @ 250 VAC resistive.
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus® ASCII/RTU communication protocol.
- Weight: 9 oz (255g).
- Front Panel Rating: IP66.
- Agency Approvals: CE, cULus.