Sensaphone® Sentinel Cloud-Based Monitoring System w/ AT&T 4G Cellular Modem, Clear Door, p/n# SCD-1200-4GATCD
The Sentinel Monitoring System with Cellular Modem offers an easy-to-install, easy-to-configure monitoring solution for locations with no access to a landline or Internet connection. The Sentinel system monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including temperature, humidity, power failure and water detection. When the system identifies issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over a cellular connection. It can also deliver daily event reports, and provide audit logs. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device. The system stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy.
The Sentinel 1200 is perfect for monitoring green houses, grow ops, data centers, farms, livestock and poultry barns, medical cold storage and food storage facilities just to name a few.
The SCD-1200 alarm panel operates via a cloud platform, allowing users and operators to both monitor and control the system remotely using a web browser, iOs and Android applications. Sensor data is logged for review and each zone can be set to alarm and notify based on your needs and to exactly the user who needs the alert. Multiple users are supported with their own security permissions and notification options (text, email, phone). An audit trail tracks user logins and changes for security and reporting.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through a cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable. Now available with a 4G/LTE modem
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface
- Included external antenna allows Sentinel to be placed in areas where it may not otherwise get cellular coverage, such as inside a building or steel box.
- Subscription costs ($24.95 per month) includes all online hosting, cellular connection fees, and unlimited text, phone and email alerts
- Cellular modem and SIM card included