Sensaphone® Sentinel Pro 4G Verizon Cellular Modem, Clear Door, p/n# SCD-PRO-4GVZCD
The Sentinel PRO Monitoring System with Cellular Modem offers an easy-to-install, easy-to-configure monitoring solution for locations with no access to a landline or Internet connection. The cloud-based Sentinel PRO allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone.
The system monitors, delivers alarms, and data logs input/output points from third-party Modbus sensors, transducers and programmable logic controllers. The system supports Modbus RS485. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace of mind wherever you are, so you can remain focused on business as usual.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage
- Monitor up to 64 Modbus registers and 12 digital or analog status conditions
- Receive alarm notifications through a cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Poll Modbus registers from other equipment and twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168 °F | -85° to 76 °C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface
- Cellular modem and SIM card included
- Cellular coverage available from AT&T and Verizon
- Included battery backup