Wiha 11-Piece TorqueVario-S Blade Set, p/n# 28789
Wiha Insulated TorqueVario-S SoftFinish Handles are the standard for premium quality featuring ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control, dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability, handles directly molded for a permanent bond, and include parallel flats for roll-off prevention. TorqueVario-S Handles feature an audible and perceptible click for alerting users the desired torque limit is attained with a torque accuracy of +/- 6% for confidence in precise tolerances. Once the desired torque is attained the TorqueVario-S Handle automatically resets for the next torque setting application and maintains a 50% greater unfastening torque for faster removal. Insulated TorqueVario-S Handles come with individual serial numbers and a certificate of calibration accuracy for warranty claim protection. TorqueVario-S Handles meet and/or exceed the following standards: EN ISO 6789 for calibration and determination of measurement uncertainty BS EN 26789 for hand torque tools - requirements test methods ASME B107.14M for manually operated torque wrenches and screwdrivers All torque tools are designed for 5,000 cycles or 1 year —whichever comes first. Wiha Insulated tools are VDE Certified and meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools, NFPA-70E standards for electrical safety on the jobsite, and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance.
Wiha premium quality SlimLine Blades consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability and have exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out. Each blade has a black oxide finish for corrosion protection and direct molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion and features 33% narrower blade shafts for reaching deep set fasteners. The SlimLine Torque Blade Holder boasts the Wiha ClicFix feature for secure lock and quick release of SlimLine Blades and have direct molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion. Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications. Wiha premium quality Insulated SoftFinish Cushion Grip Drivers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany. You can buy with confidence knowing that this product is serviced by the Wiha Torque Control Service Program.
- Set Includes: Insulated TorqueVario-S SoftFinish Handle (10-50 in/lbs.) | Slimline blade holder - 6.75" OAL | Torque Adjustment Tool | Heavy-duty Canvas Velcro-lock Pouch | 8 Insulated SlimLine Blades - Slotted 4mm, 6.5mm, Phillips #1, #2, Square #1, #2, Terminal Xeno #1, #2
- Individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC for safety and peace of mind
- Meets VDE testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion
- Torque accuracy of +/- 6% for confidence in precise tolerances
- Individual Serial Numbers and Certificate of Calibration Accuracy for warranty claim protection
- Designed for 5,000 cycles or 1 year—whichever comes first
- Visit wihatools.com/torque-service-program for our Torque Control service program
- 33% narrower blade shafts for reaching deep set terminal block fasteners
- Direct molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion
- Audible and perceptible click for alerting users when the desired torque limit is attained
- Includes Torque adjustment tool for accurate torque limit adjustments